Face Cupping & Gua Sha
lift & relax
The use of Facial tools like Face Cups and Gua Sha stones are designed to relieve tension in the muscles of the face, boost blood circulation, and encourage lymphatic drainage. Using Facial Tools can cultivate a mindset of self awareness while improving elasticity, brightening the face and reducing the visible signs of aging. What we love about them is how relaxed you feel! The time you give to yourself to massage your face, is time well spent!
Facial cups are small suction cups that gently lift the skin and other facial tissue. Lifting the facial tissue activates the lymphatic drainage to eliminate toxins, cellular waste and excess fluid in the face and neck.
Gua Sha stones move lymphatic fluids and breaks down tension in the muscles. They helps to improve blood flow and reduce puffiness. The increase in circulation improves hydration for a youthful glow, and it even helps the skin to naturally purge blemish-causing dirt and oils.
Both should be used with a quality face serum and can be a part of your skincare ritual day or night.
Why Black Onyx for our Gua Sha Stone?
A powerful protection stone, Black Onyx absorbs and transforms negative energy, and helps to prevent the drainage of personal energy. Black Onyx aids the development of emotional and physical strength and stamina, especially when support is needed during times of stress, confusion or grief.
Check out our blog post about our Gua Sha & Face Cupping Workshop!
Directions for sing the Facial Tools: Be sure to always move up and out and out and down.
- Start with a clean face.
- Begin by applying our CBD Face & Body Serum to neck and face.
- Start with your Gua Sha Stone. Always use your stone at flat angle. Never press too hard. You’re just gently gliding the stone across your face, neck and chest areas. You want to warm up your chest area first. Do a sequence: Right side, then Left Side. Take your stone and start from the middle of your chest and move it outward towards your armpits.
- After you warm up the chest on both sides move to your back of the neck. Start at the base of your hair and gently pull the stone down. Move to your front of the neck and pull the stone down and out. You can hold your chin as you do this.
- Next move to your Cheeks. Turn your stone so the two round shapes contour your neck line. With your opposite hand hold your side of the nose and pull the stone up and back.
- Continue to your forehead. Going from your brows up to your hairline and then from your brows out to your hairline.
- Be sure to get the top of your lip too and fine lines on either side of your mouth.
- After you have done both side use your face cupping tools to gently cup your face. You can apply more serum if you need to. Do one side of your neck and face then the other. Be sure to do your lip area and fine lines around the moth. Use the smaller cups to gentle “guppy kiss” under your eyes.
Directions for Cleaning: Wash both the stone and cups in warm water and allow to air dry.
Face Cupping & Gua Sha, Face Cupping Only, Gua Sha Stone Only