With the newness of Spring, it’s a reminder for us to deep cleanse our homes, but also our bodies. Here’s a few ways you can roll with the changes, clear Winters stagnation, and start fresh with a Spring Clean for the Soul.
1. Get Your Feet Dirty, or just get outside in nature. When we walk barefoot on the ground we connect with the energy of the Earth. Being in the fresh air, smelling the trees and flowers can literally keep you grounded.
2. Drink & Eat Detoxing Herbs. Dandelion & nettles are beginning to pop up everywhere, as natures gentle reminder to reap their cleansing benefits. Make a tea or smoothie with them and enjoy their detoxing gifts.
3. Start Something Creative. Spring invites us to be more playful, and tap into our youthful energy. Maybe now you start that creative project you’ve been putting off or finish it! Remember to be like a kid and have fun with the process.
4. Clear Your Mind. After you've cleaned your physical space it’s time to clear the mind. Light some candles, bring in some wild flowers and take a quiet moment to just be and breathe. Our Clarity Inhaler was made to open up the breath and the senses. We love to use it in a breathing ritual.
5. Spring Clean Behind The Scenes. Just like cleansing your home, spring cleaning can also extend to your skincare & wellness cabinet. Now is a great time to throw out the old and replenish with new.
6. Clean & Organize Your Space. Put on some music open the windows and clean your space. Try to avoid using chemicals that are harsh. Once done spray your area with an essential oil spritzer. You can make one with equal parts alcohol (or witch hazel) water and a few drops of your favorite essential oil. We love citrus and fresh pine scents like Eucalyptus to bring the outside in. You can also add a few drops to a diffuser.
Detox Smoothie Recipe
There's nothing like starting the day out with a boost of fresh fruit and greens. We love to add 25mg of our Inner Beauty Tincture to the smoothie for an extra cleansing kick that's also soothing to the soul.
Half a cup of Frozen Berry Mix
Hand full of Fresh Kale, Spinach and Nettles
1 Tsp of Chia Seed
.5 Tsp of Turmeric Powder or Fresh Chopped Root
.5 Tsp of Ginger Powder or Fresh Chopped Root
1 Cup of Plain Yogurt
1 Small Banana
.5 cup of Almond or Coconut Milk
.25mg-.50mg of Inner Beauty CBD Tincture.
Fill your Blender with the greens and roots first. Add in your frozen fruit, yogurt, banana, chia and milk. Blend together for at least 1 minute and until everything is creamy. Add more milk if it's too thick. Pour into a glass, add your tincture and stir.
Spring Skin-care Scrub
Did you know that healthy skin completely renews itself every 25 to 30 days, but as you age, this period of cellular regeneration gradually increases. When your skin-cell turnover rate slows, your complexion appears dull, wan and aged. Exfoliation speeds up the turnover rate to reveal newer, fresher, and healthier skin that's radiant instead of dull. It also helps to improve texture and appearance.
One of the easiest ways to boost your natural glow, help clear up your skin, minimize the appearance of sun damage, and maintain a beautiful complexion is to exfoliate regularly.
Our Herbal Remedy Face Mask made for sensitive and aging skin not only helps to detoxify the skin, but the flowers of Yarrow and Calendula gently exfoliate too.
Made with Matcha Green Tea, Yarrow and Calendula flowers, this soothing masks helps to revitalize, balance and calm inflammation, while coconut milk softens and hydrates, and green and white clays detoxify and draw out toxins.
While supplies last we are offering a free Eco-friendly exfoliating Cotton Face Pad with any purchase over $30. Just be sure to add it to your cart and use code SPRINGREFRESH Offer valid until 3/28
We hope these simple tips help you jump into Spring with a little Spring Cleaning for the Soul.